5601 Brooklyn Blvd. Brooklyn Center
Advent Talent Group is looking for several Warehouse Pullers for our client in the Twin Cities Metro. This nonprofit organization works throughout the entire United States to support communities and inspire the leaders of tomorrow. They are looking for several Warehouse Pullers to work in various different locations throughout the Twin Cities Metro (Locations listed below). If you are looking for a role that will challenge and inspire you read on!
About the Organization: This organization has been working with the Minnesota community for over 50 years. They educating and empowering young girls to be leaders and innovators. Working with this organization is a very rewarding experience and allows one to interact and get to know inspiring individuals.
About the Job:
- Provide excellent customer service and process/pull orders.
- Assist with greeting customers and taking their orders.
- Pull orders for customers, verify counts with customer, and load into vehicles.
- Follow pulling process in a timely manner.
- Assist with warehouse organization, especially maintaining inventory organization.
- Assist with maintaining property (shovel snow, spread de-icing agents, ect.)
- Excellent customer service skills and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable taking direction.
- Strong problem solving and ability to change direction as needed.
- Ability to perform physical tasks including lifting up to 50lbs.
Hiring will begin in early February.
Locations: Blaine, Woodbury, Burnsville, Golden Valley, and Roseville
Schedule: Varied (must be able to work weekends)
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.?
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.?
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.?
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.?
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in all HR related fields.