Staffing Account Manager
*This is a hybrid role. Local candidates only, please.
Advent Talent Group is now seeking a Staffing Account Manager to join our team! In this role, you will work directly with ATG clients and employees to provide staffing solutions that meet and exceed expectations.
Staffing Account Managers consultatively sell staffing solutions to clients and prospects and they recruit, interview, coach, and develop employees.
If you love the challenge of growing accounts and want to work for a fun, mission-driven organization with a lot of heart, apply today!
Advent Talent Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging.
View our equity statement here:
Primary Job Duties:
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Build top-of-mind awareness through effective outreach, which fosters a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Sell the expertise and value of Advent Talent Group services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach, and develop employees, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market candidate' s skills, knowledge, and abilities to the right organizations to ensure the best match for our clients and employees.
- Consistently exceed expectations of service by following Advent Talent Group' s operational standards and offering innovative and creative solutions.
- Work with your manager to effectively manage the profitability of your business including volume, and pricing.
- Minimum of 2 years' proven competency in relationship development, recruiting, client services, or related area
- Proven experience with successful client development and account growth, preferably in B2B environment
- Self-motivated and proactive with results-oriented work style, exceptional problem-solving and relationship-building abilities
- Positive, polished, professional and service-oriented
- Works well under deadlines and is adaptable to the constant shift in priorities; excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Computer proficiency; specifically with Windows-based systems, and ATS management
- Quick and creative thinker with outstanding verbal and written communication skills, in addition to strong presentation skills
- Minimum of two years of experience with various online sourcing platforms and tools, including social media
- Direct experience with creative, marketing, communications, or similar field
- Proven success in sales, plus customer service and/or recruiting roles
- Desire and ability to work in a team-focused environment