Sr. Trading Compliance Specialist
5500 Cenex Drive Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077 US
Overview and Perks
- On-site – Inver Grove, MN
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to travel!
- Obtain and validate information from business units for regulatory reporting purposes.
- Serve as a primary point of contact with assigned business units.
- Assist with all trade compliance-related questions from business units.
- Review and revise contract language and marketing materials for assigned trading programs.
- Monitor trading activity for compliance with policies and participate in audits or investigations as required.
- Engagement with joint ventures, including Registered entities regarding their regulatory obligations and compliance programs.
- 1+ years of experience with one or more of the following: Program administration, Training and communications, and Policy development.
- Self–motivated candidate with a deep understanding and knowledge of financial and physical agriculture.
- You must possess strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in commodity risk management in one or more of the following areas: Commodity trading, Commodity execution, Commodity risk management, or Trading compliance.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand organizational structure for the purpose of compliance testing and monitoring.
- Knowledge of compliance laws, rules, and regulations, such as CFTC, NFA, Commodity Exchanges, FERC
- CPA, MBA, or JD CCEP or other compliance/ethics certification.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.