Senior Graphic Designer
North Suburbs, MN 55303
- Design company catalogs and product books for both print and digital publishing.
- Assist in creative concept development for various marketing initiatives, as well as providing customer specific trend analysis.
- Provide designs for product packaging, advertisements, flyers, promotional materials and in-store POS.
- Mentor junior graphic designers.
- Be a contributing member of the in-house design and creative team.
- Spearhead design and refresh brand efforts for a specific product line.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Graphic Design or related field and strong sense of design.
- Is a proven self starter who can effectively manage projects, timelines and prioritize based upon business objectives
- At least five years of experience in graphic design, either in a corporate or agency setting.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) on iOS as well at Microsoft and Apple Office programs.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with the cross functional team on projects and designs.
- Ability to travel to West coast twice a year.
- Must have a robust online portfolio with a high design aesthetic.
- Specific experience working in packaging design in addition to various print/digital collateral.