Sales and Client Services Coordinator
3500 Holly Lane North, #40 Plymouth 55447
About the Company:
They are a healthcare information and services company that is a leader in its industry. They partner with hospitals across the country and provide product information for medical devices. You' ll be a part of their client experience team and will work directly with hospitals. Be a part of a fun and collaborative team!
About the Job:
- Prepare sales quotes, proposals, and presentations and manage client deliverables.
- Manage daily client communication and requests.
- Processes sales quotes and orders.
- Assist in sourcing and procuring products for clients.
- Organize client meetings and company calendar.
- Utilize CRM system to track all client activity.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a customer or client services setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to provide high level customer service and go above and beyond for clients.
- Resourceful and good problem solving skills.
- Organized with exceptional time-management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Word)
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Compensation: $20-24/hour DOE
Schedule: 8am-5pm M-F
Type: Contract to Hire
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.?
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.?
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.?
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.?
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services for Marketing & Creative, Office and HR candidates.