SR Graphic Designer
North Metro, MN 55303
Advent Creative is looking to connect with Senior Graphic Designers for an opportunity with our client in the North Metro. This is a direct hire opportunity that is perfect for an experienced graphic designer that is looking for a high energy, growing company that works in a worldwide market. Submit your resume and portfolio today for consideration!
What You’ ll Do:
- Design company catalogs for both print and digital publishing.
- Assist in creative concept development for various marketing initiatives.
- Manage and mentor several junior graphic designers.
- Collaborate with different departments for various projects and concepts.
- Provide designs for presentations, product packaging, advertisements and in-store POS.
- Be a contributing member of the in-house design and creative team.
What We’ re Looking For:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Graphic Design or related field and strong sense of design.
- At least four years of experience in graphic design, either in a corporate or agency setting.
- Proven project management skills and ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) on iOS
- Ability to collaborate with different teams on projects and designs.
- Must have an online portfolio for review.
If you' ve already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.