Real Estate Collections
Apple Valley, MN 55124
About the Company: They have been a part of the Minnesota community for almost 100 Years! They are a local financial institution that offers a wide range of financial services and caters specifically to nonprofit clients. They work hard to provide a great working environment for their employees and have a great campus to work at.
About the Role
- Schedule daily collection activities to ensure delinquent and negative share accounts receive regular communication.
- Review distressed real estate loans according to the Doubtful Loan Report, and make recommendations to work out modification requests.
- Create payment plans and precisely document accounts.
- Process Fannie Mae forbearance, modification, short sale, deed in lieu, and foreclosure cases.
- Process foreclosure and repossession documents for delinquent accounts.
- Attend first meeting of creditors and/or conciliation court as needed.
- 2 years of collections or customer service experience. Previous financial or mortgage experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of mortgage and compliance underwriting standards.
- Working knowledge and ability to read and understand credit reports, appraisals, residential mortgages, notes, closing documents, and other documents pertaining to residential mortgages.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work on several different accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle 15+ accounts at once.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Location: Apple Valley (On site)
Type: Contract to Hire
If you' ve already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process
* Resume tips, interview prep, and job search coaching
* Genuinely caring staff, working as a team to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO, and more.
* Access to exclusive or unadvertised job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services for Marketing & Creative, Office and HR candidates.