Marketing Operations Specialist
Job type: Contract
Location: Minneapolis – Remote
Schedule: Part-time (Avg 30 Hrs)
Advent Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Creative is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the Job
- Co-developing and building marketing emails, landing pages, automations within Eloqua.
- Optimizing conversions alongside Marketing Management, Creative and Content teams to meet marketing KPIs.
- Building, deploying, maintaining and optimizing email-based lead generation, demand generation and customer nurture programs using marketing automation software.
- Implementing automated marketing email/outbound campaigns (i.e. invites to events/webinars, drip & nurture programs and customer communication) across our business units.
- Testing and QA marketing emails and automation programs to ensure highest quality of output.
- Conducting A/B and multivariate testing on email subject lines, creative and copy to continually improve ROI.
- Maintaining and optimizing email process and database, including list selection and building, email development and testing and approval process.
- Identify marketing process gaps and work cross-functionally to create processes and procedures.
- Ensuring best practices are in place for data cleanliness, email templates, landing page layout and form/lead synchronization across Salesforce and Eloqua.
- Creating dashboards and reports to support sales & marketing teams.
- Providing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on key marketing metrics. Recommend corrective actions and improvements when necessary.
Qualifications for this role include:
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology.
- Strong understanding of B2B digital marketing, lead and demand generation
- 2+ years in digital, marketing operations and/or sales operations
- Proficiency with Eloqua (or similar marketing automation software) and Salesforce (preferably certified and/or admin experience)
- Analytical skills to support - data analysis, lead lifecycle management, data hygiene/audit projects, program and channel effectiveness, and pipeline analysis
- Strong PowerPoint skills to visually present marketing data to connect with the core audience
- Authorization to work in the US