Minneapolis, MN 55303
- Lead the marketing department in both customer and brand marketing to achieve both short- and long-term sales goals.
- Maintain B2B marketing and develop direct to customer strategies.
- Collaborate with and support the sales team to create budgets and develop partnerships to unlock future growth.
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics that result in both short- and long-term sales.
- Go beyond just digital marketing to influence consumers and make a lasting impact on the business
- Manage day-to-day operations to ensure set goals are achieved.
- 10+ years of experience in the marketing industry and track record of increasing company sales.
- 4-year degree in a related field, MBA a plus.
- Ability to foster a collaborative work environment and drive success in direct and indirect reports.
- Commercial minded thinking and ability to achieve both marketing and sales goals.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
If you' ve already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.