3500 Thurston Ave #100 North Metro, MN 55303
About the Company:
This global company is highly successful in a niche CPG market, targeting both B2B and B2C audiences. The team values innovation, collaboration and passion to drive the bottom line through risk taking, idea generation and out of the box initiatives.
About the Job:
- Creation of presentation decks, running and creating data reports, and providing assistance in the creation of marketing materials
- Heavy project management support and being the “ right hand” for the Customer Marketing Manager
- Collaboration across internal marketing teams to execute shifting priorities, which may include email marketing campaigns, presentation decks, traditional and digital marketing collateral.
- Assist with social media engagement to provide consistency, identify new trends and opportunities for storylines
- Analyze and interpret data to bring insight and strategy to new marketing initiatives
- Manage and maintain current customer marketing efforts
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing support role, with emphasis on customer marketing management
- Familiarity with digital marketing and best practices to effectively communicate cross functionally
- Proven experience with B2C social media practices and in tune with community engagement
- Able to run analytics reports using internal tools and draw insights to share with the Marketing Manager
- Pull and review reports, draw insights and connect the dots to create effective storylines for B2C marketing initiatives
- Highly flexible and able to execute a variety of shifting priorities and navigate ambiguity well
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Detail oriented, methodical and work with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Location: North Metro
Type: Direct Hire
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you' ve already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.