Intermediate Product Designer, New Product Development
Job type: Direct Hire
Location: Remote, United States
Advent Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Creative is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the Job
Working as an individual contributor, the Product Designer will work with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, developers, data scientists and other experts, designing the face of the product. Duties include:
- Designing customer-facing digital interfaces and tools, focusing on the front-end look and feel to create a positive user experience
- Communicating concepts to stakeholders via sketches and high-fidelity prototypes
- Working cross-functionally to ensure designs are in-line with research and strategic concepts, using research to develop the user experience
- Providing informed estimates and tracking changes
- Solving complex UX challenges to deliver excellent designs, incorporating feedback from stakeholders
This role is great for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment solving complex UX challenges.
- 3-5 years of experience in product design or related, including product design for at least 2 new products
- Strong knowledge of UI design processes and methodology in the context of web-based applications
- Advanced abilities in design and prototyping tools – including Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc.
- Strong background and experience in user-centric design, with the ability to use research to understand user needs
- Expertise complex data visualizations and interfaces
- Comfortable with team interactions in an Agile environment and with interacting with clients
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team, including negotiating project priorities and value
- Excellent attention to detail
Applicants will need to present a digital portfolio before interviewing