Inbound Call Center Associate
404 S 8TH ST STE 100 MINNEAPOLIS
Want to make a difference in your community? Advent Talent Group is looking for a contract Inbound Call Center Associate for a large non-profit' s that has been part of the Twin Cities community for over 100 years, aiming to effect serious change in the community through education and fundraising. The Inbound Call Center Associate will work on a housing helpline that provides support to people in the Twin Cities whose housing has been impacted by the pandemic. Be part of the solution and help local families and residents get the support they need to get back on track by providing information and great customer service skills. If this sounds like you, read on and apply!
Job Type: Contract
Location: Remote, candidates must live in the greater Twin Cities area
Schedule: Various full-time shifts available, some may include Saturdays and weekends
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the Job
The Inbound Call Center Associate will aid our client' s housing helpline by performing general call center duties and delivering accurate and reliable information in a friendly and supportive way. This is a full-time, contract opportunity with various with full-time shifts available. Duties include:
- Answer incoming calls from individuals whose housing has been affected by COVID-19.
- Answer questions about eviction assistance, financial housing assistance, and related topics.
- Provide reliable information to assist callers.
- Act as a calming and reassuring resource to distressed callers.
- Provide support to our full-time community line as needed
If you have great customer service skills and a desire to help the community, we encourage you to apply! Though the job is remote, applicants must be residents of the greater Twin Cities area. Other qualifications include:
- Strong phone and customer service skills.
- Ability to be empathetic and solution oriented.
- Strong communication skills and ability to related to those in distress.
- Customer service mindset and willingness to help people.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Somali a big plus!