Human Resources (Entry Level)
800 Hampden Ave St. Paul 55114
About the Company:
They are a family owned manufacturing company that has been a part of the Twin Cities community for almost 100 years. They are a values driven organization that emphasizes providing high quality products and customer service. They are a tight-knit company that values open communication and collaboration.
About the Job:
- Administer employee benefits, including 401k enrollment and deductions, benefits, onboarding, and more.
- Monitor employee benefit programs and educate employees on programs.
- Process weekly payroll and track hours.
- Assist with company hiring, including recruiting, interviewing and onboarding new employees.
- Train supervisors and managers in effective supervisory practices, sound employee relations strategies, and H.R. policies and procedures.
- Support company health and safety efforts, file injury reports, and keep OSHA log.
- Assist with digital recruiting.
- Assist with various HR projects as needed.
- 3 years of HR related experience.
- Previous experience administering payroll.
- Familiar with HR processes and comfortable leading a team.
- Familiarity with benefits administration.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to partner with various departments.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Location: St. Paul
Compensation: $50-60k DOE
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Type: Contract to Hire
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.?
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.?
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.?
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.?
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent HR Solutions Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in all HR related fields.