HR Support Specialist
2301 Dupont Ave South Minneapolis, MN 55405 US
Are you an experienced Human Resources professional seeking to be apart of a well rounded team? Advent is seeking an HR Support Specialist for a family-owned business in Minneapolis, MN, that provides funeral-related services to the Twin Cities Community! If you want to use your HR professional strengths to support capacity, read on and apply!
Overview and Perks
- Full-time, contract-to-hire role- $30/hour
- On-site in Northeast Minneapolis, MN
- Work in a stable, family-owned business that has been serving the Twin Cities for over 100 years!
- Great opportunity for varied work, utilizing the strengths you bring to the workplace!
- Supporting site management, including scheduling services and visits, and coordinating vendors and staff
- Maintaining the file system for prearrangements and funeral services
- Providing support to the operations manager in HR functions, working with grounds, cemetery, and sales staff
- Ordering supplies as needed, including office and field supplies
- Managing payroll in collaboration with accounting and 3rd party vendors
- 2+ years of experience in general management and HR support roles
- 2+ years of experience managing payroll, including knowledge of related software systems and vendors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ADP
- Ability to coordinate with vendors
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with physical filing systems and paperwork
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong problem-solving abilities and time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a funeral home environment.
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.