HR Project Manager - Organizational Design and Development
710 South 2nd Street, , Suite 400 Minneapolis, MN 55401
You can make a difference! Use your expertise with HR project management, organizational development, and change management to support the success of a well-respected local non-profit in Minneapolis with several exciting new initiatives underway. Local candidates only, please.
Advent is now seeking a HR Project Manager to oversee Organizational Design & Development and Change Management initiatives for our non-profit partner. This organization’ s executive leadership team is comprised of a diverse group of women with an inspiring vision for the future. The HR project manager will help carry out this vision through managing the details and deliverables for 5+ committee projects.
Location: Minneapolis (WFH and/or hybrid options available)
Length of Contract: 12-16 months+
Schedule: Full time
Pay: $75-$100 per hour, based on experience and qualifications
In this role, you will manage the projects and programs for organizational development and change management across a large, local non-profit doing critical work in our community. You will report to the VP of the Finance and Operations and work with executive leaders, HR managers and other cross-functional team members to support the HR programs and projects that strengthen the alignment between business priorities and organizational strategy.
You will be responsible for managing the project plans and overseeing the work being completed by several committees around employee experience and engagement, career pathing, change management, pay restructuring, and learning and development programs.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with VP of Finance to identify organizational effectiveness opportunities through use of the McKinsey model.
- Create and manage project plans for key programs and committees to cultivate, engage and develop diverse talent at all levels and roles.
- Create awareness and excitement around the employment experience.
- Provide flexible support to the organization as needed, from strategizing with executive team to providing direct tactical support on presentations and project deliverables.
- 5+ years experience in project management, supporting enterprise level change management and the implementation of organizational development solutions of varying complexity.
- Demonstrated, strong project management skills, including experience mobilizing, tracking and manage enterprise initiatives.
- Talent career training and development – experience creating ladders or paths within roles/functions
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion initiative experience
- Equity-focused communicator who works best in a collaborative environment and builds mutual trust and credibility at all levels
- Excellent presentation and technical skills. Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel as well as experience with HR Technology implementation
- Demonstrated ability to understand and think holistically and apply an equity-focused approach to all talent-related challenges
- Deep knowledge and understanding of organizational effectiveness and development
- Non-profit experience
- Experience or knowledge of the the McKinsey model
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Creative is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.