HR Business Partner
Plymouth, MN 55441 US
Are you an HR professional with high energy who is ready to help shake things up? We are looking for a fresh thinker with strong collaboration skills experience and interest in managing the people side of large-scale and functional change management. This is your opportunity to partner with a passionate, caring leader in a multi-cultural organization with an exceptional benefits package.
Overview & Perks
- Compensation – $85-88k/year + OUTSTANDING benefits
- On-Site in Plymouth, MN
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Workforce planning and staffing, talent and performance management, knowledge of total rewards, employee relations management, policy development, implementation and interpretation, and organizational effectiveness for the site
- Workforce Planning & Staffing- Strategic planning including attracting, managing, developing, and retaining talent and partnering with hiring managers to acquire talent to meet the business needs.
- Talent & Performance Management- Driving accountability with the leaders for Talent Management processes including performance management, talent reviews and action planning, retention & development, succession planning, and designing and developing HR solutions.
- Total Rewards- Proactively maintaining data and salary structure in the compensation software to support staffing, internal mobility, and our compensation philosophy and knowledge of employee-related benefit programs to foster the well-being of employees.
- Employee Relations & Policy Review, Development, and Interpretation- Resolving employee issues, managing low-performing employees, and HR policies, procedures, and practices and collaborating with leaders to prepare and deliver performance management tools to employees
- Organizational Effectiveness- Supporting organizational effectiveness efforts by managing processes and projects across the organization to support the culture and organizational capacity needed to achieve business objectives.
- 5-10 years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience providing HR support in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, Outlook, Teams, OneNote, HRIS Software- ADP
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, resilience, and exude a polished professionalism
- Self-motivated and take initiative to identify and anticipate business needs and make recommendations for solutions
- Process-oriented and motivated to lead HR continuous process improvement efforts