80 south 8th Sstreet Ste 800 Minneapolis, MN 55402 US
Overview & Perks
- Part-time, contract role – $30/hour
- 20-30 hours per week
- Hybrid in Minneapolis, MN
- Opportunity to join a committed team in a positive and mission-oriented environment
- Working with teams across the organization to create grant program timelines and application questions, and testing these for accuracy and usability.
- Developing database fields for applications and reports
- Managing the grant approval process, including application review and creating grant letters and agreements.
- Scheduling grant payments and managing grants data in the database, consistently documenting the process and ensuring accuracy
- Handling grant concerns or adjustments with program staff and advising the Grants Administration Coordinator on complicated issues
- Providing staff straining as necessary
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, in a grant-making organization preferred
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite and knowledge of database use
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people
- Experience with Salesforce, FoundationConnect or other CRM software is a plus
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.