Financial Call Center Representative
14985 Glazier Avenue Apple Valley, MN 55124
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the Client
A part of the Minnesota community for almost 100 Years, our client is a local financial institution that offers a wide range of quality financial services. They work hard to provide a great working environment for their employees and have been named one of the the Star Tribune' s Top Places to Work in 2021!
About the Job
This is a full-time, contract to hire position in the 10: 15 a.m. to 7 p.m. shift, Monday through Friday. Duties include:
- Answer incoming calls regarding customer balance inquiries, withdrawals, transfer requests, debit card transactions, and more.
- Assist members with deposit requests, rate information, maturity options, and more.
- Underwrite consumer loan applications and collaborate with branch personnel, loan administration, and judgmental loan officers, to ensure that loan applications are fully completed and that necessary supporting documentation is received.
- Answer all questions to the best of your ability and forward customer calls as necessary to appropriate departments.
- Document customer questions and requests.
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to communicate efficiently with customers
- Customer service mindset and willingness to go above and beyond to address customer questions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone and computer skills.
- Previous financial experience a plus
Location: Onsite, Apple Valley
Schedule: M-F, 10: 15 a.m. to 7 p.m.