Digital Product Manager
6800 France Avenue South Suite 640 Minneapolis, MN 55435
What You’ ll Do:
- Manage website development for company and team, including defining and writing user requirements, facilitation of product roll out and analyzing website analytics.
- Work with an external development partner on IT and QA and application development.
- Serve as the key point of contact for the web team and collaborate with development, UX/UI, and content teams to ensure successful rollouts.
- Work with internal departments to create innovative initiatives
- Manage various digital projects, set budgets, and projects and team members on track.
- Define website success metrics such as KPI’ s and analytics as well as developing website tagging with Google Tag Manager.
- 5-7 years of experience in web design or on a digital team with a proven track record of success.
- 2-3 years of experience as a product owner of business analyst.
- Strong understanding of technical products, web development and software development cycle.
- Experience using the Agile development methodology.
- Strong project management skills, ability to stay organized and meet deadlines and communicate variables and inputs to key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry a plus.
Schedule: M-F Onsite