Digital Marketing Manager
3500 Thurston Ave #100 North Metro, MN 55303
About the Company:
This global company is highly successful in a niche CPG market, targeting both B2B and B2C audiences. The team values innovation, collaboration and passion to drive the bottom line through risk taking, idea generation and out of the box initiatives.
About the Job:
- Collaboration across internal marketing teams to execute shifting priorities, which may include email marketing campaigns, presentation decks, traditional and digital marketing collateral
- Own segmentation and creation of the marketing calendar with a “ mood economy” way of thinking to appropriately trigger and timeline content based upon changes in economy, community, etc.
- Analyze current data and trends to make recommendations on how to grow the business through tailored marketing initiatives
- Oversee social media engagement to provide consistency, identify new trends and opportunities for marketing storylines
Provide a consistent brand tone and voice across all platforms, with a deep understanding of how each impacts the other
- Identify and build segmentation within CRM and Email Marketing campaigns
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer marketing management and analytics role
- Deep understanding of data analytics, pulling reports, insights and presenting actionable recommendations
- Expertise across digital marketing and best practices to effectively communicate cross functionally
- Proven experience building segmented email campaigns, as well as creating content and mapping out the customer journey
- Strong writing skills across platforms, able to create fresh content from the ground up
- Pull and review reports, draw insights and connect the dots to create effective storylines for B2C marketing initiatives
- Highly flexible, able to execute a variety of shifting priorities and navigate ambiguity well
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Detail oriented, methodical and work with a high sense of urgency
- Innately curious, always digging deeper and presenting out of the box ideas to push status quo
- Experience using these tools or similar: Microsoft Dynamics, Hootsuite, and CRM
- Entrepreneurial and not afraid to take risks
- Experience managing and empowering direct reports
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services for Marketing & Creative, Office and HR candidates.