Digital Marketing Coordinator
400 South Robert Street Saint Paul, MN 55107
Advent Creative is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator for our non-profit client in Minneapolis. This is a part-time, contract opportunity where you can work from home! If you have previous marketing experience, specifically in the digital space, this could be a great opportunity for you!
About the Company
This is an organization that has been working with the Minnesota community for over 50 years. They value educating and empowering young girls to be leaders and innovators. Working with this organization is a very rewarding experience and allows one to interact and get to know inspiring individuals
What You' ll Do:
- Work with internal marketing teams to design and execute various marketing efforts, including email marketing campaigns, PowerPoint presentations, sell sheets, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Maintain and update both internal and external contact and lead lists to continue to build and refine database.
- Proofread marketing content for voice, clarity, content and grammar.
- Oversee Google ad campaigns, monitor activity, and provide reports to Communication Manager.
What We' re Looking For
- Two years of entry level marketing experience.
- Associates or Bachelor' s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field of equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong writing skills a plus.
- Experience with Google Ads, email marketing software, and social media.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong project management and organization skills and ability to work under deadlines.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Schedule: Part Time
If you' ve already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.