Design & Development Manager
North Suburbs, MN 55303
- Manage a team of designers, art directors and production artists in the creation of B2B and B2C marketing collateral including user guides, product displays, and catalogs.
- Act as Project Manager providing forecasting, scheduling and traffic management of high volume projects across print and digital
- Lead design team in the coordination of onset photo and video shoots.
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels, be the eagle eye and enforcer to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Collaborate with the Sr. leaders in the design and creation of future products, ensure successful execution of vision.
- Be a confident leader for the design team, fielding requests from multiple departments and helping to prioritize workload.
- BA or BFA in Design or related field and 10+ years of experience in an Art Director role.
- Ability to inspire and lead others, fostering a creative and open culture.
- An Idea generator, one who does not shy away from presenting ideas up to the C-Suite level.
- Ability to forecast and schedule workload for a high volume of print and digital projects.
- Must have experience in CPG and catalog or multi-page document experience evident in portfolio upon submission.
- Experience working with external print vendors, managing print process.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize time sensitive projects.
- Firm knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead result driven teams with compassion.
- Knowledge of current industry trends and new media technology.
If you' ve already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.