Customer Technology Product Manager
3500 Thurston Ave #100 North Metro, MN 55303
About the Company:
This global company is highly successful in a niche CPG market, targeting both B2B and B2C audiences. The team values innovation, collaboration and passion to drive the bottom line through risk taking, idea generation and out of the box initiatives.
About the Job:
- Manage technology product lines through their full lifecycle, with a primary focus on digital products
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, marketing, IT, and web development, to manage and execute the go-to-market strategies for technology product offerings
- Analyze and identify market opportunities, trends, and insights and turn into actionable go-to-market product plans
- Utilize data and product feedback to drive sales growth, support business plans, and offer new insights and recommendations
- Work closely with IT and web development teams to improve customer technology products
- Strategically coordinate and manage multiple projects, people and products at once
- Measure and report on product performance metrics to determine performance against business goals
- At least 5 years’ of experience in product management, with partial experience in software or technology industries
- Understanding of web development in order to communicate effectively, ask relevant questions and make recommendations
- A strong “ doer” attitude, with business acumen and highly motivated to achieve and exceed goals
- Highly collaborative and strong ability to bring both people and many moving pieces of a project together
- Proven experience being “ the glue” that will hold core projects together and continuously driving forward
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record of utilizing data to improve and drive sales
- Innately curious, creative and willing to bring innovative ideas to the table
- Previous experience with Product Information Management systems, CRM' s (Microsoft Dynamics), Project management software, and Microsoft Suite a plus
- Flexible and willing to learn, listen, and make mistakes
Location: North Metro
Type: Direct Hire
If you' ve already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.