Customer Success Agent
3215 Fernbrook Lane N Plymouth, MN 55447 US
Overview and Perks
- Full-time, direct hire role – $24-$28/hour
- Hybrid in Plymouth, MN
- Fulfilling work for a family- owned company
- Earn your property/ casualty license. Company pays for training and licenses.
- Cultivating a trusty relationship with current and future policyholders
- Willing to learn and uphold companies products and programs to be able to sell policies and assist with claims.
- Responsible for accurate processing and execution of new enrollments, renewals, claims, and payments.
- Authorization or denial of claims; processing of claims invoices within standard operating procedure timeframe.
- Give feedback and ideas by working with team members; assist with workflow and projects.
- Providing backup support for supervisor and team to improve process and procedures.
- Three years of customer service experience (preferred)
- Experience supporting cross-functional teams and the ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to motivate teams and manage conflict
- Great customer service skills and the ability to forge relationships with a diverse range of people
- A commitment to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment with flexibility and openness to new ideas
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize daily tasks in a high-demand environment
- Within first year, obtain a Property/ Casualty insurance producer license.
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.