Customer Service Representative
About the Company:
Work for a successful company in a small, local clinic! Be a part of a small team that offers support and flexibility. They are a values driven organization that cares deeply about their patients. At the end of the day, their goal is to best improve the lives of as many people as possible.
About the Job:
- Answer incoming calls from patients to schedule appointments, talk with doctors, and resolve issues.
- Speak regularly with patients who are hard of hearing.
- Answer all questions to the best of your ability and forward customer calls as necessary to appropriate individuals.
- Take calls from manufacturers for service questions on products.
- Welcome in person visitors to the office and manage the front desk.
- 1 year of customer service experience. Previous healthcare or medical receptionist experience a plus.
- Strong time management skills and ability to communicate efficiently with customers.
- Customer service mindset and willingness to go above and beyond to address customer questions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Quickbooks a plus.
- Strong phone and computer skills.
Schedule: M-F Onsite
If you' ve already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process
* Resume tips, interview prep, and job search coaching
* Genuinely caring staff, working as a team to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO, and more.
* Access to exclusive or unadvertised job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services for Marketing & Creative, Office and HR candidates.