Creative Strategist Writer
404 S 8TH ST STE 100 MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404
Advent Creative is looking for a Creative Strategist Writer for our client in Minneapolis. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a local nonprofit that makes a significant impact on its community. If you are an experienced Creative Strategist Writer looking to work with a great nonprofit, submit your resume today for consideration.
About the Job:
- Provide creative leadership, writing and content creation, and innovative ideas to the organization.
- Write and provide original copy and ideas for a variety of projects including: newsletters, direct mail, video scripts, fundraising letters, case studies, and social media channels.
- Play an active role as part of the creative and marketing team by providing thoughtful ideas, concept facilitation, and inventive copy.
- Provide narrative content and a storytelling approach to all copy projects.
- Edit copy as needed and ensure consistent brand messaging and standards.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy for both a nonprofit and general audience.
- 4+ years of copy writing and copy editing experience.
- Very strong writing skills and familiar with a variety of mediums and audiences, using different styles, including e-newsletters, website, social media and print.
- Firm understanding of brand standards and voice and ability to consistently apply to various marketing materials.
- Strong written communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
- Familiarity with nonprofit industry and human relations a plus.
Schedule: 40 hrs/week Remote
Type: Direct Hire
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.