Cash Operations Specialist
90 Hennepin Ave Minneapolis 55401
About the Role:
As the Cash Operations Specialist you will:
- Prepare currency shipments for local banks accurately and efficiently to meet all quality standards.
- Verify all in-coming currency shipments from depository institutions as well as supporting documentation to ensure accuracy and no counterfeit currency.
- Operate and monitor high-speed currency processing machines.
- Count and manage a large quantity of currency on a 1-4 member team.
- Balance the team inventory on a daily basis through cash application system.
As a well qualified applicant you:
- Have at least 1 year of heavy cash handling experience.
- Have a strong attention to detail and ability to focus and follow established procedures.
- Have strong communication skills and are a team player.
- Are able to lift of to 50lbs.
- Are forklist certified or are comfortable learning to use a forklift. (They will provide certification)
Compensation: $16/hour DOE
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm Onsite (Note: This organization is implementing social distancing practices to ensure workplace safety for all employees)
If you' ve already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process
* Resume tips, interview prep, and job search coaching
* Genuinely caring staff, working as a team to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO, and more.
* Access to exclusive or unadvertised job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services for Marketing & Creative, Office and HR candidates.