Bilingual HR Generalist (Spanish)
800 Hampden Ave St. Paul, MN 55114
Advent Talent Group is seeking a contract-to-hire Bilingual HR Generalist for a manufacturing companies in either St. Paul or Chaska, MN! An opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment, this full-time role encompasses multiple core areas of HR and is a great opportunity for Spanish-speaking individuals.
Job type: Contract-to-hire
Location: On-site, St. Paul or Chaska, MN
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the Job
The Bilingual HR Generalist develops, implements and manages various HR programs, policies and procedures in all areas, as well as performs routine tasks in all employment areas, including compensation, benefits, compliance, talent management and employee relations. Duties include:
- Processing weekly payroll, including auditing time clocks, updating data and reviewing payroll reports for accuracy
- Tracking PTO, vacation days and sick hours, and managing benefits administration
- Recruiting and screening candidates, as well as conducting reference checks and onboarding
- Managing personnel files, including disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, and performance tracking
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations, reviewing policies and making appropriate recommendations
- Training supervisors and managers on policies and best practices, and providing resources for employee training
- Supporting health and safety efforts, including injury reports and ensuring OSHA compliance.
- Managing employee relations, answering questions and ensuring the creation of a positive company culture
Qualifications for this role include:
- 2-5 years experience in an HR Generalist position, including end-to-end payroll and/or benefits administration
- Spanish language proficiency/ habilidad hablar, escribir y entender españ ol
- Bachelor’ s Degree in HR Management or a related field.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- A positive and energetic attitude
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment