Bilingual HR Coordinator (Spanish)
800 Hampden Ave St. Paul, MN 55114 US
Overview & Perks:
- Full time - On-site or Hybrid
- A family-owned manufacturing company that has been a part of the Twin Cities community for almost 100 years
- They are a values-driven tight-knit organization that emphasizes providing high-quality products and customer service.
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Processing weekly payroll, including auditing time clocks, updating data and reviewing payroll reports for accuracy
- Tracking PTO, vacation days and sick hours, and managing benefits administration
- Recruiting and screening candidates, as well as conducting reference checks and onboarding
- Managing personnel files, including disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, and performance tracking
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations, reviewing policies and making appropriate recommendations
- Training supervisors and managers on policies and best practices, and providing resources for employee training
- Supporting health and safety efforts, including injury reports and ensuring OSHA compliance.
- Managing employee relations, answering questions, and ensuring the creation of a positive company culture
- 2-5 years experience in an HR Generalist position, including end-to-end payroll and/or benefits administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or a related field.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- A positive and energetic attitude
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment
- Spanish language proficiency is strongly preferred