7303 161st Street W Ste 200A Rosemount, MN 55068 US
Overview and Perks
- Hybrid - Direct Hire – Full Time
- Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM – Remote on Tuesday & Thursday
- Compensation: $23-25/hr.
- Opportunity to obtain a Property and Causality License
- Answering inbound calls, assisting customers with enrollment, renewals, and claim
- Requesting changes to client and customer policies
- Working with personal and commercial line
- Quoting personal and commercial line
- Emailing clients and customers
- Downloading processes with Word and Excel
- Ability to obtain an MN property and casualty insurance license or a preexisting license
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Ability to manage multi-line phones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organization, focus, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in commercial and personal insurance
- Property and Causality license
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Google Chrome.
- Customer service oriented, demonstrated by the following attributes: proactive, observant, knowledgeable, and reliable.
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.