Administrative Assistant - Finance
404 S 8TH ST STE 100 MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404
About the Company
They have been a part of the Twin Cities community for over 100 years. Work for an organization that aims to create serious change in their community through education, fundraisers and working towards common goals. Work with a tight knit team that is passionate about their work and aims to make a positive impact on their community!
About the Job:
- Assist with donation processing through data entry, electronic uploads, and updating donor information.
- Prepare cash deposits and payment applications.
- Prepare spreadsheets with of donor data accurately.
- Retrieve and create reports for incoming payments.
- Assist with tax preparation and mailing.
- Support accounts receivable with payment application and deposits.
- Research organizations/agencies to which donors have designated gifts, ensuring proper IRS status.
- Perform quality check on donations and donor designations.
- Assist with customer service as needed.
- Other supporting tasks as assigned.
- 2+ years of administrative experience and previous experience in accounting/bookkeeping or fundraising ideal.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet multiple simultaneous deadlines
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and able to handle sensitive, confidential, and other types of situations with donors or corporate customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Schedule: 8am-5pm Hybrid Remote/On Site
Type: Direct Hire
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.?
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.?
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.?
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.?
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in all HR related fields.