921 Washington Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN 55415
About the Job
- Maintain effective working relationships with all client personnel who interface with the company and ensure work meets or exceeds the client’ s and agency’ s quality standards
- Develop clear and measurable goals for client programs and projects, as well as action plans for implementing strategies to measure the effectiveness of agency’ s work
- Work in partnership with internal project management and creative teams to execute ideas and projects.
- Manage client communication and keep them up to date on project.
- Monitor project workflows.
- Review and approve proposals, estimates, job costs, invoices and credit memos, keep client up to date on different costs and invoices.
- Previous experience in healthcare, insurance, finance, or other highly regulated industries preferred.
- 3-5 years of marketing or advertising experience in at agency or client organization.
- Previous experience with packaging a plus.
- Familiar with internal agency project workflows.
- Able to partner with internal project management and creative teams.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to navigate challenging client communication and complex situations.
- Polished business acumen and rhetoric.
Compensation: $30-35/hour DOE
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.