Advent Creative is looking for an Account Manager for our client in Minneapolis. This is a direct hire opportunity with a highly successful marketing agency. If you have agency or account management experience and a knack for organizing and analyzing data points, this could be the job for you!
About the Work
- Maintain effective working relationships with all client personnel who interface with the company and ensure work meets or exceeds the client’ s and agency’ s quality standards.
- Develop clear and measurable goals for client programs and projects, as well as action plans for implementing strategies to measure the effectiveness of agency’ s work.
- Work in partnership with internal project management and creative teams to execute ideas and projects.
- ? Organize and analyze various data points to support and inform a major print media project with a healthcare consumer audience and healthcare client.
- Manage client communication and keep them up to date on project.
- Monitor project workflows.
- Review and approve proposals, estimates, job costs, invoices and credit memos, keep client up to date on different costs and invoices.
- Continuously be on the lookout for business development opportunities and collaborate with manager in qualifying prospects and planning client and prospect marketing strategies.
Previous experience in healthcare, insurance, finance, or other highly regulated industries preferred but not required.
3+ years of marketing or advertising experience, agency preferred.
- Experience organizing, analyzing, and reporting on various data points throughout key projects.
Familiar with internal agency project workflows.
Able to partner with internal project management and creative teams.
Excellent communication skills and ability to navigate challenging client communication and complex situations.
Polished business acumen and rhetoric.
Location: Remote to start, some on-site work in Mpls may be possible in future.
Compensation: $55 - $65K per year DOE
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Type: Direct Placement
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placements in digital, marketing and creative services.