Account Coordinator 4
7900 Xerxes Ave S Suite 600 Bloomington, MN 55431
Advent Talent Group is looking for an Account Coordinator for our client in the marketing industry in Bloomington. This is a 2-month contract with potential for extension. If you are looking to jump start your career at a well-established company, read on!
About the Company:
When it comes to trends in the marketing industry, these guys are on top of it! They work primarily in the auto industry and create tons of different marketing material. Employees are expected to work hard, and things move at a fast-pace here, so you will never get bored.
About the Job:
- Oversee delivery related activity for assigned accounts and partners, including day to day management of client & partner related deliverables and ensuring objectives are properly and timely delivered.
- Work with partners and internal departments to facilitate the onboarding process for all clients.
- Communicate with clients as necessary to collect assets for their campaigns.
- Report campaign metrics and provide best practice solutions for client campaigns.
- Drive cross functional tasks with all departments to ensure proper integration for client.
- Work with internal partners to update and maintain video script library and request video creatives from the production department.
- Previous account or project management experience, previous experience in marketing industry preferred.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and follow through.
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communications and listening skills.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.?
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.?
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.?
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.?
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in all HR related fields.