Web and UX Designer
404 S 8TH ST STE 100 MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404
About the Organization
They have been a part of the Twin Cities community for over 100 years! Work for an organization that aims to create serious change in their community through education, fundraisers and working towards common goals. Work with a tight knit team that is passionate about their work and aims to make a positive impact on their community!
About the Work
As the Web and UX Designer you will:
- Design, implement, and upload content to the organizations website.
- Manage content development, prioritization and posting schedule for the website.
- Partner with IT to ensure web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Regularly report on site traffic including analysis, insights and recommendations for any changes
- Work with various departments to explore different technologies to improve donor engagement and donations through the website.
As a well qualified candidate for this role, you:
- Have 3+ years of UX/UI experience in a corporate setting.
- Have Experience in developing and managing content management systems.
- Are Proficient in WordPress, HTML, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ideally have experience with Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, GTM, Click Dimension
- Possess strong time management skills and able to be flexible and take projects in different directions.
If you' ve already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process
* Resume tips, interview prep, and job search coaching
* Genuinely caring staff, working as a team to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO, and more.
* Access to exclusive or unadvertised job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services for Marketing & Creative, Office and HR candidates.