Sr Healthcare Consultant
Minneapolis, MN 55454
What You’ ll Do:
- Oversee new product and service launches for the organization. Advise on marketing strategies and process to ensure success in commercial market.
- Build and lead an executive team as well as internal customer service, marketing and IT teams.
- Present and execute cost analysis for product launch.
- Work alongside C Suite executives and keep up to date on launch.
- See product launch from beginning to end, ensuring the product will be successful in the marketplace.
What We’ re Looking for:
- 10 years of experience in healthcare in an organization management and marketing capacity.
- Track record of successful healthcare product launches.
- Ability to work independently with no direction.
- Experience implementing an executive team.
- Ability to execute cost benefit analysis and report on a cost loss/savings.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
If you' ve already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.