Advent Office is looking for a receptionist for the Legal office for our higher education client in Minneapolis. This is an excellent contract opportunity for administrative professionals who are interested in, or have experience working in a legal office. Keep reading to learn more!
Them: Work with the office that handles equal opportunity and affirmative action at the school and investigates cases of discrimination and harassment. This office is passionate about creating a culture of acceptance and inclusion. Be a part of a tight-knit, collaborative team and make a positive difference in the organization.
What You’ ll Do: You’ ll provide administrative support to the office and manage the front desk. You' ll be responsible for answering phones, scheduling meetings, and light legal admin. You will run the front of the office and assist with other back office duties as needed.
You: You have at least two years or front desk experience and have been in a supporting administrative role before. You are tech savvy, know your way around Microsoft Excel, and know how to provide top-notch customer service! Overall, you are professional and confidential and are always willing to take on new tasks.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Schedule: M-F 8am-4: 30pm
Type: 1-3 Month Contract
If you' ve already interviewed with an Advent Office recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Office is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, and HR.