Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Manage the creation, development and completion of marking initiatives throughout the company.
- Establish project workflow and communicate timing and deliverables between teams.
- Support ongoing projects by tracking progress, monitoring prioritization and securing resources.
- Collaborate on strategic planning for short- and long-term marking goals for the company.
- Manage multiple projects at once and balance big picture goals with day-to-day operations.
- 4-6 years of project management in an agency or corporate environment. Digital experience preferred.
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing or related field.
- Strong communication and process management skills and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator), Microsoft Office and Basecamp.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once across a variety of content and scope.