Minneapolis, MN 55408
What You' ll Do
- Collaborate with internal company business leaders to create and implement marketing strategies in conjunction with company programs and events.
- Design and execute deliverables, including digital marketing, channel communication, email marketing campaigns, and trade shows, in support of marketing strategies.
- “ Own” a certain set of Business units and serve as the lead “ go to” marketer in providing email marketing, web updates, and print and digital collateral for internal sales teams and B2B units.
- Work face-to-face with stakeholders across the Twin Cities on a regular basis to build partnerships as their key account marketing manager.
- Create metrics and success criteria to evaluate marketing programs and strategies.
- Guide and set standards for brand messaging and content, including defining buyers and market, product features, and case studies.
- Conduct customer and market research to track industry trends and generate leads.
- Write original and refresh content on the Business Unit’ s web presence. Work within Wordpress, with basis HTML skills.
What We' re Looking For
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing or communications role with agency experience preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement marketing strategies and deliver results.
- Diverse portfolio demonstrating both your graphic design and written content abilities.
- Proven ability to manage a high volume workload on a consistent basis and prioritize as both a designer and project manager.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate with various internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Familiarity with email marketing tools, SEO, Salesforce, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have expertise in Wordpress and Google analytics, and Google Ads.
Schedule: Onsite M-F
Type: Direct Hire