Delano, MN 55328
- Collaborate with VP of Sales, Chief Operating Officer, Engineering, Regional Sales Managers, and outside creative contractors to create and implement marketing strategies in conjunction with company programs and events.
- Design and execute deliverables, including digital marketing, channel communication, email marketing campaigns, and trade shows, in support of marketing strategies.
- Work directly with the VP of Sales to create and implement pricing strategies.
- Create metrics and success criteria to evaluate marketing programs and strategies.
- Guide and set standards for brand messaging and content, including defining buyers and market, product features, and case studies.
- Conduct customer and market research to track industry trends and generate leads.
- Write original and refresh content on the Business Unit’ s web presence. Work within Wordpress, with basic HTML skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively create, plan and implement programs, with limited supervision
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all organizational levels internally and externally
- Excellent oral, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Google Ads, SEO, SEM, and E-commerce
- Familiarity with WordPress, CRM, and email automation software