Advent Creative is looking for a Graphic Designer for our nonprofit client in Minneapolis. Work as a contractor on site in their gorgeous downtown office. If you are a talented graphic designer looking to work with a nonprofit, apply today!
What You’ ll Do:
- Create compelling designs, campaigns and layouts for different digital, print and corresponding social media touchpoints.
- Work with the marketing team on project and vendor management.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and concept facilitation to create breakthrough campaigns to reach the companies desired audience.
- Design trend analysis.
What We’ re Looking For:
- 4+ years of agency or graphic design experience and a bachelor’ s degree in design or visual communications.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize multiple different projects for on-time completion.
- Up to date with marketing industry and cultural trends and how to apply appropriately to marketing materials.
- Knowledge of design principles and color theory.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to creatively problem solve.
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Type: 3 Month Contract
If you' ve already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.?
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.?
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.?
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.?
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.