706 2nd Ave South Suite 1200 Minneapolis, MN 55402
About the Company:
They are a global design firm that is a part of the top Fortune 500 companies. You would be working in their Minneapolis office and assisting the office’ s Director. Be a part of a highly creative and collaborative team and work in a beautifully designed office.
About the Role
As the Executive Assistant you will:
- Provide direct, executive support to the Managing Principal in the office.
- Assist with scheduling, managing email and calendars, travel arrangements, and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Provide support to the general office, including monitoring office supplied, working with building facilities, and welcoming clients into the office.
- Provide some font desk support including answering phones and speaking with clients.
- Provide structure and support to other creative executives.
- Take on other administrative tasks, such as event planning, as needed.
As a well qualified applicant you:
- Have at least 3 years of administrative experience and have previously supported executives.
- Have experience working in a creative setting and can visualize their ideas and provide structure.
- Are familiar with the architectural or design industry.
- Know how to keep things organized and have strong scheduling and calendaring skills.
- Are detail oriented, motivated, and can juggle multiple tasks at once.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Type: Contract to Hire
If you' ve already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process
* Resume tips, interview prep, and job search coaching
* Genuinely caring staff, working as a team to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO, and more.
* Access to exclusive or unadvertised job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services for Marketing & Creative, Office and HR candidates.