Director of Field Marketing
Southern Metro, MN
Advent Creative is looking to connect with candidates for a Director of Field Marketing position in the Southern Metro. Come work for a globally recognized Data Security company that offers stability, growth, and great benefits. You will have an immediate and direct impact to their marketing strategy with a team that values cross collaboration, innovation and disruption within marketing. You’ ll work to establish a new field marketing program for both North and South America and serve as a link between the sales and marketing teams.
What You’ ll Do:
- Create annual regional marketing plan in coordination with sales and marketing teams, including business objectives, marketing programs, budget and success measures.
- Drive cross-portfolio marketing programs to maximize investment.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales leaders to define needs and strategy in a proactive manner for omnichannel campaigns.
- Develop out of the box marketing strategies that challenge the status quo.
- Ensure delivery of campaigns, manage and set realistic expectations with leadership.
- Provide input to the corporate market insights team on different target markets.
- Equally capable of providing strategic frameworks and tactical execution alongside team members.
- Develop and manage the internal marketing team with direct and dotted line reports.
What We’ re Looking For:
- MBA or Bachelors’ Degree in marketing or business.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing with at least three years in B2B marketing management experience.
- Experience in financial services, enterprise security or government markets.
- Experience in setting up a new field marketing department ideal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible based on the needs of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Dynamic and personable leader that delivers results.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
If you' ve already interviewed with an ACG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-746-5668 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.?
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.?
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.?
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.?
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Creative Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide contract, contract to hire and direct placement services in Project Management, Graphic Design, User Experience, Front End Development, and many more.