North Suburbs, MN 55303
- Develop marketing campaigns and solutions to develop customer awareness, drive consumer demand for products and enhance global B2B programs.
- Collaborate with Project Management and Design teams to develop strategic marketing initiatives
- Work with sales teams to ensure programs and marketing initiatives and customer centric.
- Very Results focused, always thinking about the bottom line and consistently driving short and long term business goals.
- Work with both internal and external marketing teams to strategize and appropriately position product offerings to customers.
- Effectively weave marketing and customer focused sales goals to achieve both.
- Identify sales opportunities, devise and implement customized marketing strategies to present to current B2B customers.
- Interface directly with current customers to devise strategies, pitch presentations, and be the “ go to” on key accounts.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Have 2+ years experience in the CPG, Food/Bev or Retail industry.
- Ideally have experience working with a variety of small to large sized businesses.
- Understand and able to be a “ scrappy” marketer. Dive in where needed in both a strategic and tactical sense.
- B2B and B2C marketing experience, as well as experience communicating directly with external clients, customers, and agencies.
- Strong leadership abilities and proven track record of leading teams to achieving goals.
- Firm understanding of the cross-functionality of marking and sales and ability to weave strategies together.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to track multiple projects at once.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.