Them: They are a nonprofit organization that has been advocating and supporting female victims of domestic violence for over 20 years. They are a group of individuals that are highly passionate about their work and love to collaborate. Work in a casual, team-oriented environment where you will always feel like you are having a positive impact!
What You’ ll Do: Bookkeeping will be your focus! You’ ll be responsible for managing accounts payable and receivable and payroll in QuickBooks and Excel. You’ ll also maintain office financial records and work on fixed assets and product inventory. You’ ll work with the Finance and Administration Director to complete monthly, quarterly and year-end closings for the organization.
You: You have at least three years of previous experience in accounting or bookkeeping and are familiar with both AR/AP and payroll. You are familiar with both QuickBooks and Excel and have experience with budget preparation and monitoring. Overall, you are detail oriented, never miss a beat and know how to make numbers work for you!
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Location: St. Paul
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Type: Contract to Hire
If you' ve already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Office is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, and HR .