Assistant Property Manager
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Them: They’ re a large diversified commercial real estate investment firm with locations throughout North America. Be a part of a highly successful publicly traded company that cares deeply about its employees. You' ll be a part of the Minneapolis office and work in their gorgeous downtown office.
What You’ ll Do: In this role, you' ll work primarily on accounts receivable. You’ ll manage monthly tenant bill-backs, run and email rent statements and accruals, create AR reports. You' ll also handle reconciliations and CEA/LCA project admin and tracking.
You: You are an accounting wiz and know how to make numbers work for you! You have at least 2 years of accounting experience and are able to quickly learn new accounting software. Ideally, you are familiar with the real estate industry and have strong attention to detail. You have strong written and verbal communication skills are know your way around Excel. Overall, you are passionate about accounting and are looking to grow your career!
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Compensation: $65-70k DOE
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Type: Direct Hire
If you' ve already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, and HR .