North Suburbs, MN 55303
- Manage the design and development of company print and digital material including catalogues, internal and external publications, product guides, and product displays.
- Direct on set photo and video shoots for CPG products. (20%)
- Creative concept development for various marketing initiatives for established product lines and new product launches
- Drive the process and execution of all B2B and B2C catalogs and multi-page documents.
- Collaborate cross functionally with design and product development teams.
- Manage multiple projects from concept creation to final in-house delivery.
- Be a contributing member of the in-house design and creative team.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Graphic Design or related field and strong sense of design.
- MUST have experience in CPG and print experience including catalog and multi-page collateral
- Five plus years of experience in an Art Director or similar role.
- Proven project management skills and ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Strong sense of design and up to date with industry trends demonstrated in portfolio upon submittal.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
- Ability to collaborate with different teams on projects and designs.