Golden Valley, MN 55411
Advent Talent Group is looking for several Warehouse Coordinators for our client in the Twin Cities Metro. This nonprofit organization works throughout the entire United States to support communities and inspire the leaders of tomorrow. They are looking for several Warehouse Coordinators to work in various different locations throughout the Twin Cities Metro (Locations listed below). If you are looking for a role that will challenge and inspire you read on!
About the Organization: This organization has been working with the Minnesota community for over 50 years. They educating and empowering young girls to be leaders and innovators. Working with this organization is a very rewarding experience and allows one to interact and get to know inspiring individuals.
About the Job:
- Primarily manage order placement and fulfillment.
- Greet customers in their vehicles and take their orders on an iPad then send orders to the warehouse staff to pull the orders for loading into the customers vehicle.
- Assist with loading customer orders into cars and ensure all orders are correct.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in inventory management by doing inventory counts, keeping physical receipts organized, and ensuring inventory matches record in the inventory management software.
- Ensure Warehouse has necessary supplies (toilet paper, cleaning supplies, coffee, printer paper, etc.)
- Assist with ensuring Covid-19 safety procedures are followed.
- Previous front-facing customer service experience and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain call, cool, and collected.
- Strong Microsoft office skills and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Ability to perform physical tasks including lifting up to 50lbs.
- Familiarity with cashiering a plus.
- Ability to enforce Covid-19 safety procedures.
Locations: Golden Valley
Schedule: Varied (must be able to work weekends)
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.?
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.?
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.?
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.?
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in all HR related fields.