Human Resources Generalist
3550 E 46th St Ste 120 Minneapolis 55406
About the Job:
- Assist with posting positions on job-boards, sourcing candidates, resume review for qualified candidates, and perform interviews.
- Perform background checks, reference checks, assessments, drug screens, and offer letters as part of the preemployment process.
- Oversee on-boarding for new-hires including paperwork completion and training schedule .
- Lead orientation and training for new hires on culture, policies, benefit offerings and HR programs.
- Partner with HR team members to maintain and communicate key metrics and reports such as headcount, turnover, as well as required compliance related reports.
- Lead communication efforts of benefits and other perks available to employees across the company
- Provide payroll backup as needed.
- Potential for some travel as needed
- 2+ years of HR related experience.
- Knowledge of property management industry
- Ability to work collaboratively across different departments and levels and with a remote employee population.
- Proven ability to bring proactive and innovative change with a strong sense of urgency to drive results
- Advanced-level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Comfortable with HRIS, ATS & People Management technologies.
- Knowledge of labor, EEOC and other related employment laws.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and relationship-building skills and ability to develop trusting relationships with leadership, managers and employees.
Compensation: $65k - $85k DOE
Type: Direct Hire
Advent Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advent Talent Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.?
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.?
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.?
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.?
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent HR is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women' s Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in all HR related fields.